Re: hat trick & 1312

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hat trick & 1312
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 20:02:10 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Not forgetting the gentlemen's game, cricket (at which we Australians
happen to be the world's best), where three dismissals in consecutive balls
by the same bowler constitutes a hat-trick.  I suppose it's like a pitcher
cleaning an inning in nine pitches.

Peter (995) Westcott

Sorry to rub in the salt, Daniel.