[Fwd: ]boundary="------------2F9A2194A205AF5E44E26FB4"

To: mg s <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: ]boundary="------------2F9A2194A205AF5E44E26FB4"
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:11:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--------------2F9A2194A205AF5E44E26FB4

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:30:14 +0100
To: Grunt2@adelphia.net
From: MG Car Club <mgcc@mgcc.co.uk>

Dear Carl and the other MG fans,

Unfortunately despite numerous presentations and requests to MG Cars who own
the copyrigth of the 75th Anniversary Logo, we have not been able to secure
permission to reproduce same. The only place you will see it used is in
connection with the 75th Birthday Celebration advertising for our Silverstone
International Event and as special badging on the 75th Limited Edition MGF. At
the present moment they have decided not to produce the lapel pins, which were
going  to be sold for charity at Silverstone. I can assure you that it is not
through lack of trying on our part. MG Cars do not want to produce or license
anyone else to produce anything that contains the logo.

Unfortunately it is not our decision.

Regards

Rob

--------------2F9A2194A205AF5E44E26FB4--