Re: Turn signals kaput!

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Turn signals kaput!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:26:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> Hey guys!
>
> My turn signals flat quit working.  Went around and checked all the
> bulbs--all are good. Checked the fuses--nope!  All four emergency flashers
> work.  Felt around under the dash for disconnected wires--could be one or so
> but couldnt feel any.  Any ideas where I should look?  Thanks!
>
> ---David

David

Double check the fuse, sometimes, make that most of the time there is a
dirty contact where the fuse plugs in. If that doesn't do it, check the
wiring behind the consol, the signals are wired thru the 4 ways, also
could be dirty contacts or bad 4 way switch.

Happy hunting, and don't let any smoke out of your harness.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ