RE: Paint Removal

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint Removal
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:20:04 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought about it but I would have to do it in my driveway and I think
my neighbors would complain about me blowing "media" around. We used to
have a sand blast shed at work, in fact the shed is still there, just no
equipment. We even have chemical stripping tanks. They are just to small
for anything bigger than say a Bugeye door. I may go for the media blast
since the place is closer (about 30 miles vs 100)
Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy
billh@aaai.com