RE: Paint Removal

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint Removal
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:02:37 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It gets worse Herb. "Herbytoy" refers to my personalized plate "HRBYTOY"
which was first attached to an '86 Ford Ranger "slam" truck I once had
in an earlier wayward life. It also refers to my given name which like
yours, is Herbert. While I'm not a Head of State I do feel
distinguished....or was that extinguished.
Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy
billh@aaai.com