Re: In search of a car..

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Subject: Re: In search of a car..
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:28:48 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, the10k@rocketmail.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi

Hi Gary & List -
There is a pretty decent looking Spitfire just down the road from where I work.
It has been wearing a for sale sign for quite some time now, but I have yet to
see it advertised.  Springfield, OR is just a tad over 200 miles from central
Wisconsin, however.  If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to check it out
Monday.                                                        Kate