Re: Cleaning up the dash

To: <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning up the dash
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch7@home.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:40:17 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
RE: Heater knob.  I went out to look at the part car's dashes and both
heater knobs are broken off cleanly as are the the starter knob.  I do have
a very nice (and I understand fairly rare) wiper knob.  Woophee!!  I bought
my functioning heater knob/switch/cable from Motorhead.  It works and looks
great.

Jeff Church