.85 cent parts (was Re: kaput!)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: .85 cent parts (was Re: kaput!)
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 22:20:36 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-04-24 19:51:15 EDT, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:
> Yea right,  Like Peter has never bought a part from Moss, VB,

Speaking of the Evil Twins, I need a screw-in type light bulb for instrument
lights, and 4 proper screws for the sidecurtains (am using very inconvenient
cap head screws).  I can't find this stuff anywhere locally in hardware and
auto parts stores.  For the light bulbs, I even had a Radio Shack clerk tell
me (so help me Donald Healey this is true) to "try an Austin Healey dealer.
There's one on Riverside".  Am I limited to Moss/VB for these items, or has
anyone had luck in some other type of establishment?

Thanks-
Ron