Re: Title

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Title
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 08:37:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess I should explain this a little more...the problem was the guy said
he couldn't find the title for the car, so I had to do an affidavit of
ownership, which meant the state had to trace the title and see what the
story was, maybe even contacting previous owners.  I don't know what all
they did, but that meant there may have been a problem, and I was getting
more and more nervous waiting.  Anyway...I have it now!

adrian

--