Re: This is odd

To: Metallian6@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This is odd
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 10:11:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Someone sent me info on a "Rust Free" car (1968) in Georgia. The guy wanted
$1200 for it and said the engine and tranny were removed but came with the
car. It was too rich for my blood, if you Are interested, I'll try to find
the email he sent me.

Robert

Still looking for a rust free tub - not willing to pay $1200 though ;-)

http://www.woozy.com/midget