This is odd

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: This is odd
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 01:21:42 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On my '62 Sprite on the passenger side when I look where your feet are
supposed to go I see something odd. I look up and see what resembles a pedal
box frame and the is a sheet of rubber covering it from the other side. Is
this normal? What purpose dose it serve? By the way I am looking for another
Sprite. Must be roadworthy and in north Florida or south Georgia. Am looking
into a '66 Sprite right now but am shopping around. Still waiting on tax
return so I can pay for one. Good ol Uncle Sam. If anyone knows of one any
year let me know. Thanks.

James
1962 AH Sprite
1979 Trans Am