Re: Wandering speedo

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Wandering speedo
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 21:09:26 -0400
Cc: Tom.Zuchowski@ibm.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I had this problem in my '72, I removed the
speedo from the dash, removed the face, and lubed the
bronze bushing with a fine oil. I don't remember all the
disassembly details, but I did not have to take the
speedo apart to get at the bushing. Reassembled and
it's been rock steady ever since.

chuck