5-speed and autocross tires

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5-speed and autocross tires
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:40:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Question 1:
  If a good friend has bought a Datsun 210 transmission (from a major Sprite
parts supplier) for a princely sum, and had it rebuilt for another princely
sum, and then you find out that he bought the wrong series of transmission,
and you're afraid that he will become very angry when you tell him he's got
the wrong transmission, do you (A) Tell him then run away and let him sort it
out with the major Sprite parts supplier or (B) Tell him that the wrong
series transmission can be modified successfully so it will still work with
the Rivergate kit?

Question 2:
  Does anyone have a set of bugeye autocross tires and wheels that they would
trade for a set of Miata autocross tires (Yokohama A008RS) and stock wheels,
used once?

Ducking as I anticipate the rotten tomatoes about to be hurled in my
direction,
Amy