Cam Endfloat

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cam Endfloat
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:40:44 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All!!

I got around to installing the new cam gear(adjustable duplex) on the 1098
this weekend.  When I measured the cam endfloat, it was around .080"!!  The
engine rebuild was finished last spring and I drove the car over the
summer.  Now I'm wondering if something happened in that time or whether I
never checked it in the first place.

Can I use shims on the front between the thrust plate and cams??  Is there
another problem I should look for??

Thanks,
Jason.

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|     CA Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban          |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |