RE: A funny thing happened

To: "'Bruce Lowry'" <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>, Metallian6@aol.com
Subject: RE: A funny thing happened
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:36:21 -0400
Cc: TGElliott@infoave.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ahhh.  I now have the parts people at my local Autozone trained to groan
whenever they see me coming.  Especially since they never have exactly what
I need.  No problems though,  as they seem very willing to try and help me
fabricate whatever I can.  And only the new ones even attempt at looking
something up in the computer.  The rest just take the part in my hand,   and
go and match it.  Like the gearbox drainplug on the Midget.  Two new people
couldn't find it ("We don't stock those, they're not in the computer").  But
the parts manager had it in two minutes.  And a magnetic one at that.

I was a little annoyed that I couldn't get new valve cover screws though.
All they had were these gaudy chrome and red wing like things that were
awful to even look at.

Mike

'78 Midget
'87 300zx