Out driving? Yes - and who was that?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Out driving? Yes - and who was that?
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 14:04:18 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
While in between my 3 LBC runs this glorious spring day (no good destination,
so I had to keep asking the SO for errands), a nice Midget, mustard color
(harvest gold?) passed by my backyard on Hamborg Road in Roscoe.  One of the
midwest Spridgeteers? Dave Nesseth maybe?

BTW, my scary clunk in the rear turned out to be the 5 minute U-bolt
tightened, plus general back-stuff-out-and-retorque stuff.  Thanks to Paul A.
for the hand holding (the front bush looked ok, although bushings usually do
when installed!).  The Bugeye never ran better - just passed 1000 miles on
the rebuild, and she is SWEET!!!!

Get out and drive,
Ron