Re: Today at Townsend

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Today at Townsend
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 13:55:40 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
"J. Adrian Barnes" wrote:

> Lots of interesting cars, besides the amazing show by
> Spridgets, such as an Aston Martin DB4 (the one used in the movie "Excess
> Baggage"), a Lotus Elan, and about 5-6 Deloreans.

Y'know, I always go to car shows and take a batch of pictures and come home to
find I
didn't get pictures of what I intended.  I've put together a quick web page
with some
of the things that caught my interest, though, so check it out at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1987/townsend.html

A couple of the more popular cars were in the Minis section:  an orange and
white
tribute to UT, and a purple Mini Moke.

> We must now make Amy and Mark start on new projects though.  I want to have a
> shot at being the first RB Midget to ever win a show next year!  ha ha ha....

Ah, but next year I fully intend to have the barn bugeye at Townsend.  Leaf
green and
ready to scream!

Amy