Re: Worn tire

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Worn tire
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 19:22:31 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
richard.arnold@juno.com writes:

Hi Rich!

<<  It's been a semi-productive weekend. >>

Couldn't have been 'cause you ain't made it to UPS, USPS or favorite brand of
"we box it & ship"!!

<< Got to stick my head under and
 around Miss Molly, and give her a once over.  She's showing pronounced
 wear to the inside left tire which I am attributing to worn bushings >>

Prob'ly.

<<and low shock fluid. >>

Not highly likely.

<< I intend to tackle these anyway, >>

before or after [Couldn't have been 'cause you ain't made it to UPS, USPS or
favorite brand of "we box it & ship"!!] ??

<<but are there any
 other problems I should be looking for?>>

Sure.

<< Thanks, >>

Your welcome.

<< Rich -- Council Bluffs, Iowa >>

Yep, I know where you are but you seem to have forgotten where I am.

<< '74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
 '78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
 '79 Midget "Miss Molly"  >>
 And still Ed Kaler's Photo Album