Clutch ?????????

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch ?????????
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 19:44:29 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
After all the multiple times I talked about bleeding the hydralics -
today I found I needed to. My clutch quit releasing - and guess what - I
don't own a ShopVac!! The one I used before, I borrowed.
Well after about a quart of brake fluid through the master cylinder the
situation is worse. I guess that either the Master Cyl is bad or there is
a leak in the line. I just keep getting air out of the bleeder. Now had I
known this yesterday I could have picked one up at BritFest (which by the
way was great-my first time there). Now I spent several hours on a
BEAUTIFUL SUNNY Sunday trying to do something I finally figured out
wasn't gonna happen.

So now I come to the wisdom of the listers, If air continues to get in
the bleed line is that indicitive of a leak in the line or a bad master
cylinder. I gotta fix this fast as this is my only car and a daily
driver!! If it is the line (red plastic) what do I use to replace it? Or
do I gotta order from the usual sources?

Larry

PS more on Britfest tommorow - when I can use the work account (bblmail)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?