Re: Judson Alternative,

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Judson Alternative,
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 17:11:00 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-05-03 15:23:50 EDT, tob@taltec.net writes:

> There was such a thing as a  Austin
>  Rover turbo, that had a turbo on the A series engine, I'm not a big fan of
>  Turbos, but seems to be much cheaper than a Judson. He is getting one from
>  the UK for about $300

FWIW:  If anyone is really interested in this turbo, see if you can find out
who made it (part number ideally), and I can probably give you some info on
the reliability.  It is unlikely that Austin made the machine.  AlliedSignal
has 70% of the worldwide market, and it is likely one of their units.  The
biggest UK mfrs are Holset, Janspeed, Kavlico, and Webcon UK.