Re: 72 Fuel Pump

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 72 Fuel Pump
From: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 21:58:25 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I carry a spare fuel pump in the boot (trunk). It is a mitsubishi I think,
and it was in the morris minor I bought for the engine.
Its good to have it there as i know as long as it's there the S.U. one will
keep ticking. It'll die the day I clean out the boot and forget to put the
spare pump back in, naturally.
Andy