Re: speaking of fuel....

To: Toby Atwater <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: speaking of fuel....
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 22:50:55 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Toby - Still like the shirts, although we have not yet had occasion to wear
them.  Scraped a quarter inch of ice of my windshield before driving home last
night.  I seem to remember my owner's manual asking for 100 octane, but it's
been awhile since I read it.  Since rebuilding the engine the last time, I have
been using unleaded premium, with no noticable ill effects.  I did use hardened
valves that are supposed to tolerate unleaded, but I still would rather have the
added safety factor.  The kitchen table gets so cluttered with an engine sitting
on it.  Kate