Re: speaking of fuel....

To: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: speaking of fuel....
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:27:04 -0700
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, sefisher@cisco.com, tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Kate,

Speaking of coffee.  When I was in the service on Subs, we went into the
yard for overhaul.  They drug this old yughie looking rag out of the
pot.  It had been in there who knows how long as the pot were mounted and
the top was inaccessable(sp?).  Talk about gross you out, we just came
back from 2 three month runs on that boat.

Good ol navy coffee.'  I alway wondered why they used plastic spoons for
stiring the coffee.  Metal disolves in it.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby