Re: Sprites in movies

To: CONAN@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprites in movies
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 11:32:15 EDT
Cc: toobmany@bigpond.com, RBHouston@aol.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/11/99 6:48:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM writes:

<< Mannix was a different actor (who's name I forget but I liked his show;
 one of the first with an intelligently portrayed, black female supporting
 actor (Mannix's secretary)).  Mannix drove a convertible, but it was
 something noticeably bigger and classier(??) than a Spridget. ;-)   >>

Mannix was played by Mike Connors.  He is still alive, according to the Dead
People Server (http://dpsinfo.com).  Secretary might have been Gail Fisher
(character's name was Peggy Fair).  Whatever car he drove, it was certainly
NOT classier than a Spridget.  Go to www.imdb.com for everything about movies.

Where did this thread come from?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget