Re: speaking of fuel....

To: kturk@ala.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speaking of fuel....
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 23:50:49 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Keith:

>You musta been point on that short sojourn..That was one of the Light
>weight Missions... you shoulda had to round up the Dinosaurs the kids
>had to ride to school in my day....

I bow in your direction.

You understand, of course, that I had to do that on my hands 'cuz my
boots were too tight....

>Feeling Old... just found out I am going to be a Grandpa... at 41....
>hmmm not a good thing here.... THOSE HAIRS REALLY ARE
>JUST A TICK BLONDER THEN THE REST...

Congratulations!  Remember, now you can get even for all the times you
thought:  "Just wait 'til you have kids of your own...."  'Sides, you'll
be the coolest Grandpa on the block -- ya got the Camaro, the Healey, and
the joy of training up a whole new generation of gearheads!

Teach 'em well,

Rich