Re: speaking of fuel....

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speaking of fuel....
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:20:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>You had a coffee cup?  You guys in the Navy got everything!  I had to
>drink my "coffee" ( or what came in the c-rats that was called coffee)
>out of my canteen cup!

You had a canteen cup?

I had to hump a 65 lb ruck, totin' the pig, two cans of ammo, a spare
barrel, AND the rest of my squad from Casey, north to the Bering Strait,
take a short swim east, then down the Al-Can, south along the west coast,
through Central America to Venzuela just to get a coffee bean to chew on.

Rich -- attempting to annoy the Montana Bobs of the world....