Re: Light Headed

To: sefisher@cisco.com
Subject: Re: Light Headed
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 16:35:57 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 14/5/1999  6:28:07PM,  sefisher@cisco.com writes:

<<  But a 9-lb aluminum head (allegedly with 35%
 better flow capability, no less) has me thinking of Rimflo valves,
 high-ratio rockers, and all the usual tweaks.  Many thanks to anyone who
 has experiences to share...

 --Scott Fisher >>

Hi Scott,

I have not actually seen any REAL flow figures for this head.  I doubt that
it is any better than a ported iron head.  I made various enquires about this
head and have never had a proper answer yet.  I have heard though that David
Vizard was keen to get a look at this head.

Of course any head that simply weighs less only has to match any given spec
of iron head to be money well spent.  My problem is that I don't have that
kind of money.

Daniel1312