Car for sale (Non LBC)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Car for sale (Non LBC)
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 01:15:49 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi everyone. I have a 1979 Trans Am for sale. 403ci engine, 4 wheel disc
brakes, p/w, p/b, p/s, cruise, tilt, posi rear end, 350 turbo tranny. It is
in north Florida. If you or someone you know is interested e-mail me off list
for details. I have placed an ad in the local trading paper but I figured
this couldn't hurt. Gotta check tomorrow to see if my ad made it the paper
this time around. I don't mean to offend anyone with this non lbc topic.
Thanks for listening.

James
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Trans Am (For sale)
Web site link:
 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962
Austin-Healey Sprite Restoration