Re: New Car/No LBC Content

To: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: New Car/No LBC Content
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:16:56 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My '92 Honda Accord automatic works like the day I bought the car new 165,000
miles ago.  Only time the fluid has been changed was at dealer service
intervals,
that is if the dealer changed all the fluids he said he did.  Most times they
just
top them off.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
P.S. I paid $15,400 for this car new.  92's are still going for 7-8,000 here in
California.