FW: Air Fuel Gauge

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "'Spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Air Fuel Gauge
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:49:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This is the response I received from Force EFI regarding their digital
mixture gauge.  While I won't be purchasing within the next month,  I'd like
to get this.  THe engine must really RUN betore I retune the carb.  If
anyone is interested in these,  maybe we can purchase as a group and get a
discount.

The web site is here:  http://force-efi.com/cyber.htm and they're cyberdyne
gauges.  Of course,  if anyone has a cheaper source,  or knows of better
gauges for similar cost....

Michael
'78 Midget