Sprite floor support

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite floor support
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:51:29 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list. I just got my body estimate today. It will cost me $800.00 to have
my bodyman do the repairs to my '62 Sprite body. I just have to get the
bonnet, inner and outer rocker panels, and floor pans. I also need the floor
pan support beams but can't find any for a '62. I did find some for a Bugeye
though. My question is will the floor pan support beams from a Bugeye fit in
a '62 Sprite Mkll? If so then I'm set. I am having the body work done next
month so I need to find some before then. Any help and comments are always
appreciated.

Cheers,
James
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Trans Am (For sale)
Web site link:
 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962
Austin-Healey Sprite Restoration