Weber help needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber help needed
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:26:30 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Weber folks

I am having a problem with a 45 DCOE. It's not working on the front
half.
Terrible miss because #1 & #2 are not getting fuel.

This carb worked fine on a 6" manifold, all I did was replace the intake
with a 4" swan neck. The back 2 cylinders are running as well as
expected when an engine is running on only 2 cylinders.
Plugs are new, I checked the valves, I do not have any vacuum leaks that
are obvious. Manifold tight to the head, carb tight to the manifold, I
even plugged the PCV pipe, no difference.

Like my neighbor always said when something wasn't running right...
"Dirt in the high speed jets!" Well It runs OK when you punch it (in
neutral)

Any advice would be appreciated.
--
Frank Clarici