Re: Car covers

To: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car covers
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 09:16:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Danny,

I keep my car outside and needed a good cover. At first I bought the most
expensive  cover Moss sold, I think it is call the Genesis or something
like that, about $100. I figured more expensive = better. Wrong. It was a
piece of garbage. It let water and dirt through and trapped it between the
cover and the paint, after a while it began to tear. I ended up returning
it and getting the tyvec cover which is half the price and it works great.
I highly recommend it.

Robert
http://www.woozy.com/midget