re:Apology NO WAY!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re:Apology NO WAY!
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Sat, 22 May 99 07:25:30 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,I'm sorry to hear you were chastised for dispaying the attitude of the
Spridgeteers.The purpose of the List is to help one another with the use of
backgound knowledge earned from our own cars,and part garnered from our own
donors.If I recall this list was not for commercial usage and don't even get me
started on MOSS(phlemsucking) MOTORING and their interior kits....oops I
started.Herb DAMN THE TORPEDOES,you and the others on this List enjoy helping
others or you wouldn't be here,don't let some corporate AH(not a car)diminish
your desire to be a part of this worldwide grassroots effort to help each other
on a budget.The List(to the best of my knowledge)supports no individual parts
supplier or automotive shop,so they should not feel they have any right to what
we buy,do,or how we repair.If we need them,we know where they are at,wait
there,we'll give you a call if your needed.Untill that time comes,I'm sticking
to the List,first and formost.Just wanted to post my .02 and tell you guys how
much I appriciate your being here.toyman