Re: Apology NO WAY!

To: <Ronsoave@aol.com>, <toyman@htcomp.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Apology NO WAY!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 09:00:31 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
again what he said.... straddling a fancy fence here... but the fact
remains a Professional wouldn't blast someone for trying to aid his fello
car geeks.. and someone who wants to give me a discount..."cause I am a
Nice guy..... well I personally appreciate it....
if you want to see the consummate Professional who has never made a dime on
me... the Nock Family have been wonderful.. they are out of California and
have many times over the last twenty years tried to come to my aid even if
they weren't going to make a dime....
Norman wrote several articles for Chatter years back that I still have
stashed away incase I have problems... neat folks.... and I personally
thank them for being there....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)