Re: Round-Arch

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Round-Arch
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 09:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>, Scott Fisher <sefisher@cisco.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>Nory,
>According to T. Horler (pg. 111),
>there were a total of 48,287
>Round-Arch Midgets, 71-74.  Of those
>only 37,802 came to North America. In
>comparison, a total of 48,987 Bugeye's >were
produced; 36,247 were "LHD
>Export" (T.H. pg. 43).  So.... WFO
>Herb

Oops- you are correct.  I'm looking at the figures in
Horler's book right now.  Another look at the
reference I originally used reveals some confusing
wording that I, in my usual half-asleep state, didn't
quite interpret correctly.  The number given is
production of ALL Mark III Midgets, round and square
arch.  That'll teach me to look stuff up when I'm not
awake.

===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.