Re: Purchase From List Member

To: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Purchase From List Member
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:45:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list,

Having read everyone elses opinion on this one I though I might as well add
my own whether anyone likes it or not and probably most will not.

Maybe it is a cultural thing but I think that this sort of dispute is always
best settled in private.  This might mean some kind of court action (£25 will
get you in court in England with no costs if you lose) or you 'send the boys
round'.  Or you can just put it down to experience.

I think that the list is owed some kind of moral obligation to find out who
is difficult to deal with in business BUT only after the whole sorry episode
has been drawn to a conclusion NOT to bring it to a conclusion.

Just think we would we do this if we gave bad advice?  What could the
scenario be:   LIST, I followed the advice of Joe Blogss and my no 1 piston
has just melted do you think he owes me a new engine?

I think that when you are busy 2 months CAN slip by without realising it, and
these things happen.

Daniel1312