Re: Tooting the horn

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Tooting the horn
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Wed, 26 May 99 18:39:06 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Adrian,You should have a small hole in the column under the horn push that
holds a plastic cylinder that has brass on each end and a spring in the
middle,look in your V.B. catalog,it's part #0-300 it's in the horn push section
I'm needing one for our RxMg myself.Hopefully the blow apart diagram will clear
up my explanation Adios toyman

It occurred to me as I was putting together the steering column tonight