Re: British Car Week

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 21:04:45 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Absolutely! May 24 - 30 is the third annual. Drive lots, wave to the other
BCs, and have fun!

Today's sightings on my travels: Sunbeam Alpine (unrestored, a little
rough), TR6 (nicely maintained) and a Jag Mk II (interesting two tone
paint).

I waved to them all, the lady in the Alpine waved back, the guy in the TR6
just glared, and the lady in the Mk II seemed frightened!

What will tomorrow bring?

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye