Re: My Daughter, My Sprite

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Daughter, My Sprite
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:47:25 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
yep they learn from us.... Just expect her to crash it.... and as long as
she is okay... then the car doesn't matter....

If that thought offends you... think about getting her one of her
own....that is what I did... gave Keith Jr his first lesson at the Monument
to the Battle of the Bulge in Bastone Belgium....

Brought the car home... spent 18 months restoring it... and he destroyed it
in 6 months... oh well.... he is fine... cept for those scars around his
neck.. you know where they Pried my Fingers from it....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )