Re: Have a safe holiday (US) weekend

Subject: Re: Have a safe holiday (US) weekend
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:33:43 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Speaking of Austin Powers... anyone ever paint their sprite as the British
flag like in the movie? Or would that be overkill on a Sprite? and was that
an e-type?

Toby, who is rushing his sprite to completion at a furious pace... in
anticipation of Austin Powers 2, Coming to theaters June 11th... Thats only
14 days for me to to finish... its gong to be close...