Re: Steering wheels

To: mbelect@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering wheels
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:38:12 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/28/99 11:10:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mbelect@mindspring.com writes:

<< I will try to scan some images for you and post them on my web site later
 this weekend... I'll let you know when & where they'll be.  >>

Thanx!  I am almost finished the interior work on my '77 Midget.  I haven't
driven it yet, but just sitting in it I can tell that the wheel is just a bit
too big.  I'd like to go down about an inch.  I still want a large enough
wheel to keep the mechanical advantage needed for autocross.

Write up some quick instructions and make sure you post the URL to the list
for all to enjoy.  Maybe send it in to PDLJMPR.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport