Steel wheel question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Steel wheel question
From: Mikkel Pedersbæk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 09:55:17 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello All,

When trying to reballance the wheels we discovered that the old Rostyles
had really taken a severe beating (shake) and was damaged in the fixing
holes It looks like the nuts have cut the holes bigger and off center. We
were offered a good deal on "new" lightmetal ones, but I was wondering if
there is a way to recondition the old wheels.

Regards
Mikkel Pedersbæk

Ågade 106, st. tv.                              Phone:   +45 35249-911
DK-2200 Copenhagen N                            E-mail:  mikkel@isa.dknet.dk
Denmark

"To see tomorrow's PC, look at today's Macintosh."      - BYTE, October 1995