Re: BCW Sightings

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: BCW Sightings
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 14:50:48 -0700
Cc: byers@cconnect.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi David,

As a owner of newer and older convertables, I would hope engineers and designers
have learned something throughout the years.  My 74 B is a whole lot easier to
put up then say the Bug-I.  The TD takes two people and a half to put up,
problem
where does the other half person sit in the car?  As far as I'm concerned the
new
MGF should be able to put the top up from inside the cockpit and with two
fingers.  Then again what fun would that be.  I'm not complaining, that's the
joy
of having an old car.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby