BCW Sightings

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BCW Sightings
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 23:05:41 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, another day of British Car Week fun. I put on quite a few miles today
just toolin' around, going nowhere in particular. A little disappointed in
the sightings department: a Mini and a Spitfire, both parked and driverless
at the side of the road. Yesterday my only sightings were a different Mini
and an RB B, both with drivers and on the move.

Do you think there are some RB B drivers/owners who don't know they have
British cars? Somehow I get the feeling that some of them just don't get
it........

What Japanese word means "hood up when sun shining"?

Why, MIATA of course. I lose count of how many of these pretenders I see
everywhere I go, most of them with the hood firmly in the up position. Maybe
the Japanese engineers really failed in that area, perhaps the hood
mechanism is subject to early and frequent failure, and there are a lot of
broken ones out there. Or could it be that the car's manual omitted the
instructions on how to lower the hood?

Any ideas, anyone?

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC