(Fwd) Original BMC Parts - New Find

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Original BMC Parts - New Find
From: rsnover@ix.netcom.com (Rick Snover)
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 14:10:51 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Found this in Usenet group rec.autos.antique, no knowledge of or
association with the originater, but thought I'd pass it along:

I have just uncovered a cache of original BMC components.
Included in these are Tachometers, Speedometers, other
dash instruments, ORIGINAL mufflers, valves, pistons, and
more stuff that I have not yet seen.

These will be photographed and presented as part of a virtual
catalog within the next few weeks.  If you would like to be
placed on a mailing list for information about these components
as they become available, please send an E-Mail to:

fancies@pcez.com

Tom Hendricksen
http://www.pcez.com/~fancies/proptips

--