Re: HELP with rings etc. 1275 midget (and a new car!)

To: RHDSprite@cs.com, HealeyRic2@aol.com
Subject: Re: HELP with rings etc. 1275 midget (and a new car!)
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 14:07:28 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Although,
a bit of combustion chamber grinding ala Vizard would be able to compensate
for the raised CR of the flat-tops with a larger chamber volume would it
not? DV does mention the 'oil ring under gudgeon pin' pistons as being less
desirable though. Cant winge(complain) about the price though can you?
Andy