Re: Church key

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Church key
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 00:30:45 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert Duquette wrote:

> > Some of us called that "shotgunning"
>
> Where I came from, shotgunning was popping the can top; getting a suction on
> it; and then tilting it all the way back and piercing the bottom with an
> opener.  woosh!

Shotgunning...shake sealed can of beer, hold onto ends of can like a cob
of corn, bite into aluminum can on side, and inhale the brew...Really
helps if you have had a few first...

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC

PS Shotgunning was usually followed by "Outrun the fire", played with a
half full gas can and a buddy with a lighter. Need anymore rules??