Re: oil addatives

To: nory_midget@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: oil addatives
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 17:05:35 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had a valiant once , no twice, but this particular one had the 225c.i.
slant six engine (which I read somewhere was the most produced engine
ever).One day a cop gave me a canary ( unroadworthiness notice so named for
its bright yellow color) and thus condemned it to death.
On its last day we drained the oil and water and painted the local streets
black with rubber for about 90 minutes before a conrod appeared out one side
signalling the end of the festivities.
You're only 18 once.
I gained a respect for slant sixes that day which shall never be diminished.
They don't make 'em like they used too.
As for additives . I'm of the opinion that if they were beneficial, the oil
manufacturers would recognise this and put them in themselves.
Andy