Re: Actually have Sprite question today

To: Toby Atwater <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: Actually have Sprite question today
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 15:16:50 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Toby,

I thought Bailing wire was a given.  That's what holds my  car together.  Just
kidd'n.  But I do keep some in the repair kit I have.  It is awful handy to keep
that muffler or any other hot part on the car when it brakes the mounts.  I also
keep some 24" tyraps in there too.  Hose clamps, and flat rubber for leaks too.
Now you did it you got me started.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby